It takes just minutes to create this quick handmade greeting card featuring a luxuriant paper plant arrangement. You’ll love how the solid images and open images work separately or together. It’s quick and easy!
- Crumb Cake: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 – one for outside, 1 for inside card base)
- 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (2)
- 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!