Make Your Own Thinking of You Greeting Card
Make your own handmade Thinking of You greeting card when you need to send a card to a special friend. Using the Beauty of Friendship Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!, it’s perfect for any occasion.
Sometimes you just need a quick and easy card and this one certainly fits that bill. I kept with a fairly neutral color palette and used a very simple card sketch (#19 in the Card Sketch Library) You can find the complete instructions below on how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Basic White:
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- 2-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- 1/2” x 2-1/4”
- Evening Evergreen: 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”
1. Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Using approximately 18” of ribbon, warp the Soft Succulent Ribbon around the bottom of the front of the card and tie into a knot.
3. Using the 2-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the tree trunk using Black Memento ink.
4. Using the small bold leaves/canopy, ink using Soft Succulent ink and stamp onto the top of the tree.
5. Tap the ink pad onto either an acrylic block or a piece of wax paper to create a pool of ink. Using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, pick up the ink and create a small pool underneath the tree to create a shadow.
6. Adhere the stamped Basic White cardstock into the Evening Evergreen cardstock and adhere to the base card.
7. Using the 1/2” strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Soft Succulent ink and adhere to the card base as shown in the sample.
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this pretty handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you enjoy some creative joy! Keep checking back for more projects.