This is a Sneak Peek of a Stampin’ Up! Catalog product that will be unveiled on January 4, 2024. If it is not listed in the Supply List at the bottom of this Blog Post, it is not currently available to order.
Need handmade card ideas for men? The He’s All That Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! makes it easy to create lots of handmade masculine cards, whether it’s for your husband, father or just the favorite guy in your life!
When you pair these images with the Trusty Toolbox paper that is available during 2024 Sale-A-Bration for free, your creative options are limitless! This paper has fun tool designs on one side and all-purpose patterns on the other, making it perfect for any project! Let’s dive in.
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Busy Bee
Busy Bee projects are designed for the beginner or busy papercrafter. This is a basic cardmaking project that can be achieved by someone who has never made a handmade card before. You can view more Busy Bee cards here.
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Trusty Toolbox Sale-A-Bration Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (tool design)
- Trusty Toolbox Sale-A-Bration Paper: 1″ x 5-1/4″ (ruler design)
- Basic Black Cardstock: 2″ x 2-3/4″
- Smoky Slate Cardstock: 1-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the Basic Gray cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your bone folder.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Trusty Toolbox paper to the front of the card. Adhere the 1″ strip of Trusty Toolbox to the front of the card, approximately 1-1/4″ up from the bottom of the card.
- Using the Basic Gray ink pad, stamp the sentiment onto the Smoky Slate cardstock. Adhere to the Basic Black cardstock and adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown in the sample.
A Tip from Barb
This card sketch is ideal for showcasing your favorite pretty paper! Simply select 2-3 colors from the paper you wish to spotlight and match them with coordinating cardstock, inks, and any embellishments of your choice. With Stampin’ Up!’s easy color coordination system, it’s so effortless! Embrace the simplicity of this card design – create your own card today!😊
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you carve out some creative joy! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
Don’t forget to pin this for later!
Supplies Used On This Project:
Available January 4, 2024: Trusty Toolbox Sale-A-Bration 2024 Designer Paper