It’s time to celebrate in style by creating this beautiful Garden Meadow Handmade Birthday Card using the Garden Meadow Bundle by Stampin’ Up! Birthdays are the perfect occasion to showcase your creativity, and what better way to do so than with a handcrafted card? Whether you’re a seasoned card maker or just beginning your crafty journey, this bundle is about to become your go-to for creating that magical birthday buzz.
Imagine a canvas brimming with dreamy gardens and whimsical meadows – that’s what you get with the Garden Meadow Stamp Set. Pair the delicate stamps and dies to conjure up birthday wishes that bloom right off the card. It’s time to turn those special day greetings into a garden party that your loved ones won’t forget.
I paired this stamp set with the beautiful Meandering Meadows Designer paper. I love that with Stampin’ Up! products, if you like a certain color, you can pair it with coordinating cardstock, ink, and embellishments for perfect color coordination! If you’d like a softer color palette, make sure you check out my Color Inspiration Library – you’re sure to find a color combination you’ll love! Let’s get started making some handmade birthday magic!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Meandering Meadow Paper, Pattern 1: 3” x 5-1/2”
- Meandering Meadow Paper, Pattern 2: 1” x 5-1/2”
- Basic White Cardstock: 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Basic White Cardstock: 1/2” x 2-1/2”
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock in half at 4-1/4” score line.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Layer the 3” x 5-1/2” piece of Meandering Meadow paper onto the 1” x 5-1/2” piece of Meandering Meadow paper, leaving a 1/2” border. Adhere to front of card.
- Using the 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the wheelbarrow image using Memento Black ink. Color in using the various Stampin’ Blends. Run through Cut & Emboss Machine and die-cut using the Garden Meadow Dies that come in the Bundle. Adhere to bottom of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on to the right side of the 1/2” strip of Basic White cardstock and trim left side at an angle. Adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add 3 of the Tinsel Gems.
A Tip from Barb
This is the perfect card sketch for whenever you have some pretty paper you’d like to use! Just grab 2-3 colors from the paper you want to use and pull your coordinating cardstock, inks and any embellishments you’d like! An easy peasy card without any stress – I love when my pretty paper can do the heavy lifting on my cards!😊