This cute handmade bunny card, featuring the Springtime Joy stamp set by Stampin’ Up! is the perfect way to usher in spring!
I’m absolutely in love with this new Springtime Joy stamp set from Stampin’ Up! Stamp these adorable images on note cards or tags, then add them to gifts and goodies for Easter. Color with any of our coloring tools to add your own personal touch and a card that just screams Spring!
Supplies Used On This Project
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and a quarter sheet (for the die-cutting)
- Purple Posy Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Cut a piece of Basic White Cardstock to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to
create your base card.
- Cut a piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Purple Posy Cardstock. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using
the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card base.
- Using a half-sheet of Basic White cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out the
Stitched Circle from the Stitched Shape Dies, the Scallop Circle from the Layering Circle Dies and
the Stitched Label from the Tasteful Labels Dies.
- Stamp the bunny onto the stitched circle using Smoky Slate ink. Squeeze the pad together to get a
blob of ink on the inside of ink pad, pick up with Wink of Stella brush and color in bunny. Wipe Wink
of Stella brush carefully using a Kleenex to wipe off excess ink.
- Color in the bunny headdress using the Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green Watercolor
Pencils; blend lightly using your Wink of Stella Brush.
Pin away, my friends, pin away!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to create and make your own Easter projects. We are heading into Springtime and as you know, not only is it a fast moving time that goes by quickly, it’s also a crafter’s happy time of creating. Be sure to block off time to create some springtime bunny projects! See you soon with more projects.