How beautiful is this handmade greeting card using the Calming Camellia Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!? It’s sure to make the recipient smile!
I love the Calming Camellia Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! It’s such an elegant stamp set that looks gorgeous stamped with just one color of ink!
For this card, I paired the stamp set with the Hand-Penned Paper, which adds a touch of soft whimsy. I pulled the colors of this card straight from the Hand-Penned Paper:
If this color combination is too pastel for you, check out my Color Combination Library and you’re sure to find a combination you like!
Ok, let’s dig into how I made this card – and don’t forget I have a free Tutorial you can download to save for later. Use the download box below!
- Blushing Bride: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3-1/4” x 4-1/4” and 1-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Mint Macaron: 3-1/2” x 4-1/2”
- Hand-Penned Paper: 1” x 4” (3 different patterns)
1. Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Blushing Bride cardstock in half at the score line. Burnish well with your Bone Folder to create a crisp fold.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
3. Lay the 3 pieces of Designer Paper onto the base card, using different angles when adhering.
4. Using the 3-1/4” x 4-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the flower onto the cardstock using Blushing Bride ink. Layer onto the Mint Macaron cardstock and adhere to base card.
5. Stamp the sentiment onto the left side of the 1/2” strip of Basic White Cardstock using the Memento Black ink pad.
6. Wrap some of the White Crinkle Ribbon around the right hand side and tie into a knot.
7. Adhere the sentiment strip to the base card using adhesive to finish.
Supplies Used on this Project
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send these cards to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you enjoy some creative joy! Keep checking back for more projects.