Are you a hobby stamper who would love to buy things from your Stampin’ Up! wish list at a discount? Are you ready to learn new stamping techniques and make new friendships? Or are you interested in earning extra income doing something fabulously fun?
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Ultimate Bundle (starter kit) for $99, you become part of our BZBStampers family and YOU choose how you use your demonstrator status. We welcome with open arms passionate papercrafters who purchase the kit and join simply because they love stamping at a discount.
Sharing is Caring…I want to share with you this awesome deal!
- For $99 you choose: Up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! product of your choice
- Free shipping – the kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings.
- Fill your wish list at a 20% discount for the next full quarter.
- If you reach $300 in purchases/sales (that is the amount before your discount so it is actually less) by the end of your first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discount and benefits for another full quarter. If you don’t you simply drop and go back to being a customer.
- No Risk – I call it a Trial Demonstratorship. You can enjoy all the benefits & discounts of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator with no risk.
- There is no obligation to ever host a party, workshop or sell product and absolutely no pressure from me!
Here are a few more reasons to join our stamping family:
- Sneak Peeks and First Access to New Products – Be the first to see new products and have opportunity to get them before anyone else!
- A chance to meet tons of other creative women at Stampin’ Up! events and in our online communities.
- Share your love of stamping and get paid to do what you love! If you want to make money, you can and you can do it all on your terms—your schedule, your way.
- Take advantage of all the creative ideas, training videos and endless collection of samples that Stampin’ Up! shares only with demonstrators.
- Curl up with your full-color Stampin’ Success magazine sent to your home from Stampin’ Up! It’s an amazing resource of stamping ideas and techniques — and it’s a real magazine you can hold in your hands! (How rare are those becoming these days?!)
Why Choose Barb?
I want to help you live the life you’ve always imagined!
When I first started with Stampin’ Up in 1996, my reason for joining was simple – I had just moved to the area and didn’t know a soul. I had just been introduced to stamping and it was so fun to connect with other women and passionate papercrafters!
I still enjoy all that and more but I now have the experience to assist all types of demonstrators live the life they’ve always imagined. Since 1998, I have been a single mom, supporting my family 100% with my Stampin’ Up income — so I know how to be profitable and to help you do the same!
I have earned every incentive trip Stampin’ Up! has offered since 1999, I have earned several trips to the Stampin’ Up! Founder’s Circle, and I was blessed to serve 2 terms on the prestigious Stampin’ Up! Advisory Board. I have the experience and knowledge to help you craft any type of business you can imagine.
No matter what your reasons for joining Stampin’ Up!, our team has created a fun community of sharing & resources:
- We have a private video library that I update regularly with ideas, tips and tricks to make your life – and stamping – easier.
- We have a private Facebook group where we chat about what we are up to, ask questions and share ideas.
- We meet monthly in the Portland, Oregon metro area to get together and stamp. It’s so much fun!
- We meet monthly on-line to share business tips & tricks. These meetings are full of stamping demonstrations, make & takes, swapping and more! If you ever want to turn your hobby into a little biz, we’re here to help.
- We do a group “stamp together” the month before every Catalog & Mini-Catalog comes out. This is a great way to “touch it before you buy it” and make at least 12 full-card samples to enjoy!
Plus, I’m available to our group by text, phone or email whenever the need arises.
READY TO START?
You can pick out your $125 worth of product and sign up on-line in about 5 minutes. You can sign-up here.
Questions? I’d love to talk, text or email with you to discuss YOUR personal situation. My phone number is (530) 691-0091 for talk or text. You can email me at Barb @bzbstamper.com