The Touches of Texture Stamp Set features textures and elements that will add dimension and character to any of your cards. This set features an eclectic array of useful and fun styles.
I am in a monthly virtual card swap with other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, and when I saw this card by Dania Welch, I knew I had to share it with you!
I love the color combination that Dania used on this card. There are a lot of colors used, but the primary ones were:
Aren’t those luscious? I am in love with the new 2016-18 In Colors!
Dania’s Touches of Texture Card
- Flirty Flamingo: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4
- Early Espresso: 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
- Whisper White: 5 x 3 3/4 & scrap to punch greeting
- Stamp all outline flower images randomly in Early Espresso ink
- Stamp fill in flower images in colors per sample (stamping Sweet Sugarplum small flowers multiple times without re-inking to create variation of tone)
- Add background texture dotted splatter stamp in Crumb Cake ink stamping twice without re-inking to create variations of tone
- Add second background texture stamp with So Saffron stamping twice without re-inking to create variations of tone.
- Stamp Bee stamp with Early Espresso ink as desired
- Attach stamped piece to Early Espresso layer and add ribbon (adhere to back)
- Stamp greeting on scrap of white in Early Espresso ink along with second texture stamp in So Saffron
- Punch out Greeting and attach over ribbon with dimensionals