The Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set & coordinating Cupcake Cutout Framelits by Stampin’ Up! make quick & easy cards that are perfect for any celebration!
We made this card at my recent Birthday Bash Card Class and it was everyone’s favorite.
Sweet Cupcake Color Combination
I love the colors on this card – Bermuda Bay and Peekaboo Peach is rapidly becoming of my favorite color combinations!
Click on any color to see other items available in that color
Sweet Cupcake Card Design
The Layering Square framelits also made this an easy card to put together. And notice that glossy part of the frosting? That was created using the Fine Tip Glue pen – I used it to just highlight certain areas of the frosting – it looks ah-mazing in “real life”!
Here are the instructions for the card:
- Fold the 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Bermuda Bay cardstock in half.
- Layer the Peekaboo Peach scallop square onto the card base. The small Whisper White square (measures 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″) was also cut with the framelits.
- Cut the “wish” from the Cupcake Cutout Framelits using a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to the bottom of your card base using your Fine-Tip Glue pen.
- Stamp the cupcake liner directly onto the pre-cut square of cardstock
- Boldest Stamp – Pool Party stamped off
- Next boldest – Pool Party full strength
- Detailed stamp – Bermuda Bay
- Stamp the cupcake frosting onto the scrap of White Cardstock:
- Peekaboo Peach stamped off
- Peekaboo Peach full strength
- Calypso Coral
- Use the framelits to cut out the frosting. Adhere to cupcake using Dimensionals and use your Fine-Tip Glue pen to add depth on the frosting.
A fun card design that you can use over and over again in any color combination that strikes your fancy!
Here are the items used on this project. You can shop 24/7 in my on-line store. Enjoy!