This is the final card in my Strong & Beautiful Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! series. You can view the other cards here. So far, I’ve shared a Thank You Card, Thinking of You Card, I’m Proud of You card and now a Mother’s Day card. How versatile is this stamp set?!?
Card Design Tip:
Once again, I’ve used one of my favorite card sketches. It looks really difficult to make, but it’s actually pretty easy and really shows off the gorgeous All My Love Designer Paper. I’ve listed all the cardstock measurements below.
How I Made This Card:
- Start with a half-sheet of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock, measuring 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score in half at 5-1/2″ and fold. Using your Paper Trimmer, cut off 2-3/4″ from the top flap. Save this piece to use later.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and layer on the inside of the card.
- Cut a piece of the All My Love Designer Paper to 2-1/2″ x 4″ and adhere to the front flap.
- Cut the leftover Flirty Flamingo piece down to 2″ x 4-1/4″. Cut a piece of Whisper White to 1-3/4″ x 4″. Stamp the 2 sentiments onto the White Cardstock using Flirty Flamingo ink and layer onto the Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Adhere only the left side of the cardstock to the Designer Paper so that the card can “swing” open.
- Optional: If desired, use the Lovely Flowers Edgelits dies and your Big Shot to cut out the flowers from a scrap of Soft Sea Foam cardstock. Adhere to the card using Glue Dots and add a small Rhinestone inside each flower to finish.