If you’ve ever needed a quick & easy card to thank a friend for something kind they did for you, the Strong & Beautiful Stamp Set really needs to be part of your stamping inventory.
Want to see other cards made with this stamp set? View them here.
One of the things I love about this card is the color combination used – Lovely Lipstick, Balmy Blue and Soft Sea Foam. And the fun part is that I pulled those colors straight out of the All My Love Designer Paper! What could be easier?
Here’s how I made this card:
- I cut an 8-1/2″ x 11″ sheet of Balmy Blue cardstock in half (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″) and then scored at 4-1/4″ and folded the card in half for the base card. If desired, cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock to layer on the inside of your card.
- I wanted a bit of texture on the base card, so I ran the front panel through my Big Shot machine using the Subtle Embossing Folder. It’s hard to see in the picture above, but the Folder created a pattern that looks like textured cardstock – it was perfect for this easy design.
- Next I cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock to 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, and a piece of the All My Love Designer Paper to 2″ x 5-1/2″. These were then layered together.
- Before adhering these layers to the base card, I wrapped a piece of the Lovely Lipstick ribbon around the layer and tied into a knot. I then adhered the layer to the base card.
- I used the sentiment from the Strong & Beautiful Stamp Set using Lovely Lipstick ink onto the Whisper White cardstock. I wanted a “curved” shape to go with the Designer Paper flowers, so I used the Oval Framelits and my Big Shot machine to cut out the sentiment. The oval was then adhered to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- And there you go! A quick & easy thank you card for your best friend!
Supplies Used on this Project: