Reserve your spot in the 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Paper Share
What is a Paper Share?
A Paper Share is a great way to get a sampling of all the new Designer Paper in the 2020 – 2021 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. This way you can touch & feel the new papers without having to purchase every single pack!
The paper is cut into 6″ x 6″ squares and you get 1 sheet of each of the designs. Each of the Designer Papers below come packaged in their own resealable envelopes for each storage. In addition, I offer you an exclusive Color Chart for each Designer Paper that shows you the color coordination for each package.
The 2020 Annual Catalog Paper Share includes:
- Artistry Blooms (12 6″x 6″ sheets)
- Flowers for Every Season (12 6″x 6″ sheets)
- Forever Greenery (12 6″x 6″ sheets)
- In Good Taste Specialty Paper (12 6″x 6″ sheets)
- Ornate Garden Specialty Paper (12 6″x 6″ sheets)
- Peony Garden (12 6″x 6″ sheets)
- Playing with Patterns (12 6″x 6″ sheets)
- Playful Pets (12 6″x 6″ sheets)
- Whale of a Time (12 6″x 6″ sheets)
- World of Good Specialty Paper (12 6″x 6″ sheets)
That is 120 sheets of different Designer Papers!
If you ordered all 10 packages from the Catalog, it would cost you almost $145!!
2020-2021 Paper Share – $45 (includes shipping!)
- Registration opens May 25, 2020
- You will be sent a link to register & pay on May 27th
- Your payment must be received by June 1st to be included in the Share
- The Share ordered will be placed with Stampin’ Up! on Wednesday, June 3rd.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE
Due to the times we’re in right now, we may experience significant backorders & shipping delays. Therefore, for this Paper Share:
- If products are in an unorderable status, I will refund you the difference
- If products are in backorder status, I’ll wait to ship until I receive all the products.
- I will keep you updated on the status of the Share, especially on June 3rd when the order is placed.
If you choose to pay with a credit card, I will email you a Paypal invoice to complete the payment process. I use Paypal for all my billing needs. However, a PayPal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit/debit card is all you need. When you receive my PayPal invoice, you can choose to pay using your PayPal account funds OR by credit/debit card. Just follow their SUPER EASY instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you.
I will be placing my order with Stampin’ Up! on June 3rd. Upon it’s arrival (which right now is taking about 12 business days) I will sort, cut, wrap/assemble, package and mail. The entire process can take upwards of 18 business days (barring any backorders with Stampin’ Up!).
I am so excited to get these gorgeous papers out to you. I know you will enjoy using each and every piece of the Designer Paper!