It’s easy to create a simple masculine greeting card when you use coordinating Stampin’ Up! products.
I love using Designer Paper to create quick greeting cards for all occasions. This card uses a Designer Paper that at first glance appears to be quite feminine in style, but this particular pattern is the “back” side and is perfect for a stormy card!
- Blackberry Bliss Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored & folded at 4-1/4″
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (for inside of card)
- Whisper White: 2″ x 4″ and scrap for Lighthouse
- Night of Navy: 2-1/4″ x 4″
- Fold the Blackberry Bliss base card in half. Layer the 4″ x 5-1/4″ ” Whisper White mat to the inside of card. Adhere the Designer Paper mat to the outside of base card.
- Using the scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the lighthouse in Night of Navy ink and cut out using the lighthouse die and your die-cutting machine. (If you don’t have one, you can cut out the Lighthouse by hand.)
- Color in the “grass” using the inside lid of your Old Olive ink pad and a blender pen.
- ON the 2″ strip of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment to the right side using Night of Navy ink. Adhere to the Night of Navy strip of cardstock and then adhere to base card.
- Adhere the lighthouse to the left side of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Did you know that I have a private stamping community where I share lots of fun things I don’t post here? I have been stamping up a storm lately and I can’t wait to share it all with you! Why not join us over at The Stampin’ Salon and chat with other women who love the same things you do? It’s a sweet mix of stamping & socializing!