Use the Daisy Lane Bundle for a quick Get WEll Card.
When you need a Get Well in a hurry, this simple Note Card using the Daisy Lane Bundle by Stampin’ Up! is the perfect solution.
I love using the Note Cards for my handmade cards – not only are they cost effective, they are easy to decorate with just 1 or 2 ink colors and an easy to use stamp set!
- Fold the Note Card in half.
- Stamp the sentiment from Healing Hugs using Garden Green ink.
- Stamp the stem from Daisy Lane using Garden Green ink.
- Stamp the medium Daisy from Daisy Lane onto the stem using Flirty Flamingo ink.
- Optional: on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the Daisy again in Flirty Flamingo ink and punch out using the Medium Daisy Punch. Adhere to top of stamped Daisy.
- Tie a bow using the White Polka Dot ribbon and adhere to card using a small dot of adhesive.
- Add 3 small Rhinestones as desired.
- For the envelope, stamp the Daisy in the lower left corner using Flirty Flamingo Ink. Reink the stamp and turning it slightly to right, stamp again over the original stamped image.
Thanks for stopping by for this quick card idea! Be sure to leave a comment below so that I know you were here – I don’t want to miss saying Hi! 🙂
Want to see more cards using the Daisy Lane Bundle? Check them out here!