The Dino Days Stamp Set is sure to be a favorite for kids (and the young at heart).
The Dino Days stamp set is so easy it use, featuring big bold images and fun sentiments that are sure to make whoever receives this card smile!
- Whisper White Base Card: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored & folded at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Mat: 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Designer Paper: 1″ x 5-1/2″ (you’ll need 2)
- Fold the White Base Card in half.
- Adhere the 1″ strips of Designer Paper on the edge of the top of the base card.
- On the Whisper White mat, stamp the Dinosaur body using Mango Melody ink.
- Stamp the “scales” and sentiment using Pretty Peacock ink.
- If desired, tap the edge of the Pretty Peacock ink pad onto a non-pourous surface (such as wax paper or an acrylic block) and use your Aqua Painter to create a “wash” around the feet of your Dinosaur to “ground” him.
- Tip: you only need a small amount of ink and make sure you use enough water to really thin out that ink to a very light color. When picking up the ink with your Aqua Painter, make sure your brush isn’t too wet or his Mango feet will run! You can also use a small paintbrush if you don’t have an Aqua Painter.
- Adhere the Whisper White stamped mat to the base card using Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by for this quick card idea! Be sure to leave a comment below so that I know you were here – I don’t want to miss saying Hi! 🙂