The Celebrate With Cake Stamp Set makes simple birthday cards for any age!
When I need a quick and easy birthday card for a friend of any age, I immediately grab my Celebrate With Cake Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
Due to it’s bold style, the stamping is easy and you can totally change the look simply by changing your Color Combination of inks. And with Stampin’ Up!’s color coordination, you’re sure to find the perfect ink color — that will coordinate with cardstock, ribbon & other embellishments!
- Coastal Cabana: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored & folded at 4-1/4″ for base card
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (for inside card)
- Gorgeous Grape: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ mat
- Whisper White: 3″ x 4″ mat
- On the Whisper White mat, stamp the banner using Coastal Cabana ink.
- Add the cake using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- To stamp the candles, ink up the candle using the edge of the Coastal Cabana ink pad. Carefully use the edge of the Daffodil Delight ink pad to ink the flame. Stamp the candle down just above the cake.
- Clean the stamp and repeat the process until you have as many candles as you’d like.
TIP: if you’d prefer, using the MASKING TECHNIQUE to color in your candles. Cover the part of the candle you do not want to ink using a Post-It note, ink the uncovered part of the stamp, remove the post-it Note and stamp. Clean stamp, cover the part of the stamp you’ve already stamps, ink the remaining uncovered part of stamp, remove post it Note and stamp onto cardstock. You could also use Markers to color in the stamp.
- Adhere the Whisper White mat onto the Gorgeous Grape mat and adhere to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Optional: stamp one of the stamp set images inside the card.
I love the bright colors on this card, but you could soft subtle colors to make it a more feminine card or darker jewel tones for the guys in your life. You’ll love the versatility of this fun stamp set!
Like clean and simple cards? View more here.