Make quick & easy cards with the See A Silhouette Designer Paper!
I love to make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions, and it’s so easy to do this with Stampin’ Up! Designer Paper.
By using Designer Paper, you can add a lot of visual interest without a lot of work. And the fact that everything Stampin’ Up! offers coordinates together takes all the guesswork out of creating.
Here’s How I Made the card above:
- Cut a piece of Old Olive cardtock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″ (or fold in half) to create your card base.
- Cut a piece of the See A Silhouette Designer Paper to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and adhere to your card base.
- Choose the sentiment & ink color of your choice and stamp onto a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. Once stamped, cut your paper to the height and slightly longer width of your sentiment. (In this card, I used the Beautiful Day Stamp Set with Old Olive ink; the white cardstock was cut to 1″ x 4″.)
- Adhere the sentiment to your card using Stampin’ Dimensionals and you’re done!
The above card actually uses the “flip” side of the same paper I used in the Old Olive card. How gorgeous is this? It reminds me of a summer sunset, which is why I chose the Friend Like You Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
Here’s how I made this card:
- Cut a piece of Mango Melody cardstock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″; score at 4-1/4″ or fold in half to create your base card.
- Cut a piece of Designer Paper to 3″ x 4″.
- Using a Black Memento ink pad, stamp the images from the Friend Like You Stamp Set as desired, right onto the Designer Paper.
Note: if you want to take this card to another level, stamp the images in Versmark ink and heat-emboss it using Black Embossing Powder. Your images will not be slightly shiny and will really pop! on this paper.
- Layer the stamped Designer Paper onto a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Black cardstock; adhere to your card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So, whatcha think? Do you like this Color Combination? In an upcoming post, I’ll be using the exact same Designer Paper but in a totally different color combination! Check back in the next day or 2 for that project.
Products Used on these Cards: