The Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up! is one of my favorite papers ever!
The floral prints are to die for and make creating a handmade card so quick & easy – you just let the Designer Paper do all your heavy lifting!
That’s exactly what I did with this card. to create my base card, I pulled out my favorite color from the paper and then just added an appropriate sentiment. Easy peasy, my friends!
Here’s how I made this card:
- Powder Pink 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4” and 3” scrap for circle
- Calypso Coral 1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Designer Paper 3-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Fold the Powder Pink cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the scrap of Powder Pink cardstock using Calypso Coral ink. Cut out using the 2nd smallest Stitched Circle Framelit.
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the ½” strip of Calypso Coral cardstock and adhere to the Powder Pink cardstock.
- Adhere the circle to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add 3 of the Artisan Pearls to finish.