Create a cheery birthday card featuring the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set
Have you ever needed a Birthday Card in a hurry? The Perennial Birthday stamp set is perfect for creating quick and easy handmade greeting cards, and when you add some Designer Paper and coordinating ribbon, it can come together in a snap!
I love the Color Combination I used on this card – it comes straight from the Happiness Blooms Designer Paper and is perfect for a man or woman of any age. It’s so bright & cheery!
Color Combination Used on this Card:
Here’s how this card was made:
- Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half to create your card base.
- Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Happiness Blooms Designer Paper. Before layering onto the base card, wrap a piece of Lovely Lipstick Ribbon around the paper and tie into a knot.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Calypso Coral ink. Cut out using the Stitched Rectangle Framelits and your Big Shot.
- Layer the White Rectangle onto a 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock. Adhere to the card using Dimensionals.
- If desired, adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock on the inside of the card for writing a personal message.
What other colors would you like to see this quick & easy card done in? Write in the comments below and I’ll do my best to duplicate this card in a color combination of your choice!