Peaceful Reflection Stamp Set + Calypso Coral = Match Made in Heaven
There’s so much about this card that I love, but I think my favorite part is that I changed my color palette from blues to oranges! I’ve always thought this stamp set was the perfect “water” stamp set, but just by changing the color palette, it easily moves for more of a floral card!
Here’s how I created this card:
- Start with a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Calypso Coral cardstock, which has been scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half to create your base card. Optional: add a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of White Cardstock inside the card for message writing.
- Cut a piece of 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock stamp the sentiment from the Amazing Life stamp set using Black ink.
- Using Calypso Coral ink, stamp the leaf image 3 times across the middle of the Whisper White mat, starting at the upper left and working slightly down the middle of the page.
- Using a Blender Pen, pull in color in the “white spaces” of each petal.
- Stamp the “apostrophe” image using Petal Pink ink as shown in the picture above. Adhere a 1-1/2″ x 5″ piece of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the White mat.
- Cut a 1/4″ x 5″ piece of Petal Pink cardstock to the top seam of the Designer Paper. If desired, before adhering, color the Petal Pink cardstock with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Tip: it’s hard to see in the sample but it looks like Petal Pink Shimmery Paper when done! It’s gorgeous and just the right amount of sparkle!
- Adhere the White mat to a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Basic Black cardstock and adhere to base card using Dimensionals.
- Send to an amazing friend who will appreciate the sparkle & whimsey of this card!