Peaceful Reflection – you had me at Hello!
There are so many things I like but this card — the colors, the “movement”, the easy design – but most of all, I love how easy it was to make!
I actually designed this card around the Seaside Embossing Folder – it’s retiring in June 2019 and I’m really going to miss it! I knew that the Peaceful Reflection stamp set was the perfect choice to pair it with due to the images whimsical designs!
Here’s how I made this card:
- Fold the 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Run a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock through the Big Shot machine using the Seaside Embossing Folder. Adhere to base card.
- Layer the 2″ x 4″ piece of Nature’s Poem Designer Paper onto a 2-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and adhere to card base.
- Run a scrap of Whisper White cardstock through the Big Shot using the Stitched Rectangle framelit.
- On the rectangle piece, stamp the water image using Pool Party ink.
- Stamp the stem using Old Olive ink. Add the thin flower “stem” using same ink.
- Stamp the “splash” to the right of the stem using Rich Razzleberry ink. Stamp “hello” using same ink.
- If desired, pull out the color from stem & water using a Blender Pen.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the flower using Rich Razzleberry ink. Fussy cut out with your scissors and adhere to the rectangle mat using Dimensionals.
- Adhere the rectangle mat to base card using Dimensionals.
- If desired, tie a piece of the Rich Razzleberry Velet ribbon into a bow and adhere to card using a glue dot.
Products used on this card:
If you’d like to see more projects featuring the Peaceful Reflections stamp set, click here.