Get Well Card using the Needle & Thread Stamp Set
I love the colors in this card – it’s bright and cheery, just perfect for someone who is feeling a bit under the weather.
Directions for Making this Card:
Cutting & Scoring:
- Gorgeous Grape – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Highland Heather – 4 x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White – 3 ¾ x 5”
- Whisper White – scrap to diecut and punch
- Gingham Gala DSP—1 ¾ x 4”
- Stamp Greenery on scrap of Whisper White and punch with circle punch. Stamp Larger flower with Highland Heather (and smaller flower directly on top in Gorgeous Grape), and flower trio image in Coastal Cabana. Die Cut.
- Arrange flowers onto punched circle as shown, popping up large flower in center. Add glitter enamel dot to center.
- Position Gingham Gala Strip on White Panel (don’t adhere) and use as a guide for stamping Sentiment in Highland Heather Ink.
- Adhere Whisper White panel to Highland Heather Panel. Adhere Printed paper and then adhere all to Gorgeous Grape Card base.
- Add circle to card and embellish with more Glitter Enamel Dots.
Products Used in the Card: