The Sailing Home Suite by Stampin’ Up is perfect for making nautical birthday cards for anyone who loves the sea. And best of all – everything coordinates!
With the The Come Sail Away Suite Bundle by Stampin’ Up!, coordinating products for your handmade greeting cards is quick & easy!
This Bundle gives you a coordinating selection of products with one simple purchase. It includes the stamp set and tool bundle at 10% off plus one each of the other items listed. Just add ink, cardstock & adhesive to complete your project!
The Come Sail Away Suite Bundle includes
* Sailing Home Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Smooth Sailing Dies (10% off)
* High Seas 3D Embossing Folder
* Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
* Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack
* Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine
* Sail Away Trinkets
- Crumb Cake Base Card: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored & folded at 4-1/4″
- Seaside Spray Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Designer Paper: 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Scrap of White & Crumb Cake for punches & dies
- Fold the Crumb Cake base card in half and set aside.
- Using a piece of plastic wrap, scrunch it up, lightly tap into your Seaside Spray ink pad and “pounce” over the right side of the Seaside Spray mat to create your background.
- Stamp the seagulls in Night of Navy ink on the top right of the Seaside Spray mat.
- Layer the Designer Paper onto the left side of the Seaside Spray mat and then adhere cardstock mat to base card.
- Using your scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock, stamp the rope image randomly over it using Crumb Cake ink. Punch out the Storybook Label using the punch and cut out the Wheel using the Dies and a Die Cut machine.
- If desired, sponge the Wheel & Label using Crumb Cake ink.
- Stamp the sentiment using Night of Navy ink on your scrap of Whisper White cardstock and punch out using the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch.
- Layer the white Circle onto the Label using Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere to card.
- To apply the wheel, cut 1 Dimensional into 4ths and adhere to wheel so they don’t show from the front side; adhere to card.
- If desired, tie a knot in a 3″ piece of Twine and adhere to the center of the Wheel using a Glue Dot.
- Optional: adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White mat to inside of card.
The Product Suites from Stampin’ Up! are a great way to get coordinating product at a slightly discounted price, or you can buy the individual elements as you need them!