Magnolia Blooms Stamp Set and Magnolia Lane Paper Make Quick & Easy Happy Birthday Card
It’s amazing how quickly you can make a floral Birthday card using coordinating Stampin’ Up! products – everything coordinates!
To put this card together quickly, I started with the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper – it’s so gorgeous! Everything just built from there, including the colors I chose.
Another thing that made this Magnolia Blooms card go together so quickly was using the Stampin’ Blends. Even if you don’t want to take the time to shade & blend, they are such an easy coloring tool! And at $9 for a color combo set, they’re a bargain!
- Whisper White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Mossy Meadow: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Magnolia Lane Paper: 2″ x 4″
- Petal Pink: 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White mat: 2-1/4″ x 4″
- Layer the Magnolia Lane Designer Paper onto the left side of the Mossy Meadow mat. Layer this onto the Whisper White base card.
- On the Whisper White mat, stamp the Magnolia image on the left side of the mat using Black Memento ink.
- Stamp the sentiment to the right side of the Whisper White mat using Mossy Meadow ink.
- Using your Petal Pink Blends, color the entire flower image using the Light Blend. Color the center only of the flower using the Dark Blend. Go back over the edges of the Dark Blend with the Light Blend.
- Color in the leaves with the Light Mossy Meadow Blend. Add just a touch of the Dark Mossy Meadow Blend at the very tips.
- Adhere the Whisper White mat to the Petal Pink mat and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Note: in the center of the Floral, I used a Daffodil Delight Blend but honestly, this flower doesn’t need it so I left it off the Supply List.
Thanks for stopping by for this quick card idea! Be sure to leave a comment below so that I know you were here – I don’t want to miss saying Hi! 🙂