As promised, today’s sample features the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set, which you can get FREE with a $50 Sale-A-bration order.
This card is so fast & easy to put together, you can literally make up a package of 4 cards in under 30 minutes.
Here’s the Recipe:
- Whisper White Cardstock (4.25″ x 11″, half a sheet of cardstock)
- Elegant Eggplant Cardstock (3.25″ x 4.25″ – get 6 from one sheet of cardstock)
- Whisper White Cardstock (3″ x 4″ – get 6 from one sheet of cardstock)
- Ink Pads: Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder & Elegant Eggplant
- Fold the half sheet of cardstock in half. Using the Wisteria Wonder ink pad, stamp the most detailed flower stamp randomly around edge of card to create a background.
- On the small piece of White cardstock, stamp the bold flower using Wisteria Wonder Ink. (Note: this is the way I prefer to stamp this flower but you can also do this flower in reverse steps. See the video on yesterday’s post on how to do this.)
- Ink the “middle” detailed flower in Elegant Eggplant ink; tap off the ink on your scratch paper and stamp over the bold stamp.
- Stamp the “detailed” flower in Elegant Eggplant ink “full strength”.
- Stamp stem use Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Stamp sentiment using Elegant Eggplant ink.
Package up for of these with 4 envelopes, tie some ribbon around them and bam! you have a perfect Thank You gift for a co-worker, friend or family member. (And it’s cost-effective too!)