The Humming Along Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! makes watercoloring fun again!
The Humming Along Stamp set has fun images that are large enough to watercolor, but not so large that it takes you forever!
And the sentiments included in this stamp set are pretty fabulous too!
Here’s how this card was made:
- Calypso Coral: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base
- Night of Navy: ½” x 5-1/2” and 2-3/4” x 3-1/2”
- Shimmery White: 2-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Happiness Blooms DSP: 1-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Fold the Calypso Coral cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Layer the Designer Paper onto the strip of Night of Navy cardstock and layer onto the card base.
- Stamp the flower on the Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink. Color in using the Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Blends. Remove some of the color from the flower using the Color Lifter to create a bit of white space/shadowing.
- Layer the Shimmery White cardstock onto the Night of Navy mat and adhere to card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy ink on the bottom right corner of card to finish.
Supplies Used on this Card:
If you find coloring relaxing, then this stamp set is for you!