Get Well Card Using the Humming Along Stamp Set
I love this stamp set and am so sad that it’s retiring in June! The fun images are easy to color using the Stampin’ Blends. Coordinate it with some bright Designer Paper and you have a DIY greeting card that’s sure to make someone’s day!
Here’s how I made this card:
- Fold the 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Layer the 2″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Happiness Blooms Designer Paper onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Calypso Coral cardstock. Adhere to card base.
- Using a 2-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner using Black ink. Stamp the Hummingbird just to the left of sentiment using the same ink.
- Color in the Hummingbird using the Calypso Coral, Pineapple Punch and Lovely Lipstick Blends. Layer onto a 2-7/8″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock and adhere to base card using Dimensionals.
- If desired, apply Wink of Stella to the body of the Hummingbird.
Products used on the Project:
Do you love the cheery colors of the Happiness Blooms Designer Paper?
You can view more samples here.