Create this fun fold card using Birthday Cheer Stamp Set
My favorite thing about the Pop-Up Fun Fold card is that it lies flat for mailing, but then stands on its own when opened. How fun is that?
I designed this entire card around the gorgeous Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green ribbon – it’s so much fun to work with!
Here’s how I made this card:
· Score the 4-1/4” x 8-3/8” Granny Apple Green cardstock at 3/8”, 1-3/8”, 2-7/8”, and 3-7/8” on the long (8-3/8”) side. Fold so the bottom makes a “box”.
· Stamp the confetti on the front of the base card using Granny Apple Green ink. Glue the flap as shown in the pattern to make the pop-up card.
· Score and fold the 3” x 4-7/8” Flap at 3/8” and 1-3/8”.
· Stamp the package & sentiment onto the 2-3/4” x 3-1/4” piece of Whisper White cardstock using Black Ink. Color in using the Dark Pool Party, Light Granny Apple Green and Light Lovely Lipstick Blends. Adhere to the Granny Apply Green Flap and adhere to base card.
· Using the 4” x 4-1/4” Whisper White cardstock (make sure it’s lined up correctly – the 4-1/4” is the height, the 4” is the width) stamp the sentiment using Granny Apple Green, stamp the Confetti using Coastal Cabana (make sure the stamp is clean!) Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to the back of the card (you can also write a message here!)
Note: This card will fit into a regular sized A-2 Envelope for mailing. Need help with sizing your envelopes? Check out this post.
Products used on this card:
You can view other Fun Fold cards here.