The Flourishing Phrases Bundle was one of the first bundles on my Wish List when I saw the new catalog. This set has the words you need for all occasions: thank you, congratulations, thinking of love, love you. Lift up your friends, send good thoughts to your family — this set will help you do it all.
This card was designed by demonstrator Betty Button for a virtual swap I participate in monthly. This card is waaaayyyy outside my normal color palette but I like it!
Instructions: Flourishing Phrases Thank You card
Card Stock Measurements:
- Pear Pizazz 8 ½ x 11 score at 4 ¼
- Peekaboo Peach 5 ¼ x 4
- Whisper White 5 x 3 ¾
- Smoky Slate 4 ½ x 1
- Peekaboo Peach 5 x 1
- Scraps of Peach and pear for flowers and stems
- Stamp the Gorgeous Grunge with Smoky slate and Stamp all over your white
- Banner punch both your slate and your peach pieces
- Stamp the thank you with Slate ink on your slate banner piece.
- Run your scraps through the big shot and create your flowers and stems using glue dots and fine tip glue to adhere them to the card
- Put a rhinestone in the center of all the flowers
- Layer the banners so that the slate is on top and slightly higher than the peach.
Supplies Used on this Card: