The perfect Designer Paper for special occasions!
The Floral Romance Designer Paper by Stampin’ Up! features soft, elegant designs for weddings, anniversaries, and more. In addition to the printed designs, this Paper also includes printed vellum for layering and hand-cutting accents.
One of my favorite things about this Paper are the colors.
While you might think that these colors are only “Autumn” colors, when they are used in on the Vellum Paper (which I used in this card), they are immediately softened and perfect for Spring!
Here’s how I made this card:
- Whisper White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base; 2-1/2” x 5-1/4” and 1-1/2” x 3-1/2” for rectangle framelit
- Fresh Fig: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Floral Romance: 2-1/4” x 5-1/4”
- Fold the Whisper White cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Run the Fresh Fig mat through the Big Shot using Subtle Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base.
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the Whisper White mat by place a *small* dot of liquid glue in each corner and then a bit in the middle (where the paper will be covered by the white framelit piece.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 1-1/2” strip of Whisper White cardstock and cut out using the appropriately sized Rectangle Stitched framelit. Adhere to the center of card using Dimensionals.
- If desired, add 3 of the Gingham Gala Sequins to the card for a bit of sparkle.
Like the sentiment in this Stamp Set?