Thank you for filling out my newsletter survey – I so appreciate you! You indicated that you like a newsletter with a bit of lifestyle fluff, in addition to stamping tutorials! So here’s your newsletter for July 25, 2022! Enjoy!
But first, your Tutorial for the Week!
This beautiful, yet simple, card features the Splendid Thoughts Bundle and is easy to create thanks to the gorgeous Splendid Stems Dies that come with the Bundle. This card would work well with any color combination – you can find more color combinations here.
You can DOWNLOAD THE TUTORIAL HERE.
Nothing says summer like homemade ice cream, right? It’s a favorite around here! If you’re intimidated by the sometimes complicated process of making homemade ice cream, you’re going to love this.
Say hello to one of my favorite kitchen hacks, this recipe for homemade, no-churn ice cream.
This no-churn ice cream recipe uses only three ingredients, folded into one another, to make an easy, homemade vanilla ice cream that’s ready to eat in just a few hours. This recipe is a great basic vanilla that you can doctor up with other yummy mix-ins. I’d love to hear how you liked it if you make it!
• 2 cups heavy whipping cream
• 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Use a hand or stand mixer to whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk with a spatula and add vanilla extract.
- Fold in any desired flavorings or mix-ins.
- Transfer the mixture to an insulated tub or paper containers and freeze for 4-6 hours.
Enjoy! Comment below if you give it a try and what flavors you made! I’d love to know!