- This event has passed.
BZBStampers Team Shoebox Swap (June 2019)
June 25 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PMFree
For BZBStamper Team Members & their guests. This event is always held the last Tuesday of the month.
Enjoy an evening of stamping, snacking and socializing! There is no charge for this event, but we do ask that you purchase at least a drink from Panera’s so that we can continue to use their facility. Come as early as 6:15 to eat and socialize! Stamping will begin promptly at 7PM
The “rules” are simple:
(1) Design a card that’s easy enough to complete is under 10 minutes. THEME for June is New Catalog stamps and/or accessories
(2) Use only *current* Stampin’ Up! product
(3) Bring all supplies (except adhesive) to complete the project – ENOUGH FOR 6 STAMPERS
(4) If you have any items that require the Big Shot, please have these already done (punching is ok)
(5) Put everything in a small box (no bigger than a shoebox please) ***along with a completed card sample***
Your sample card will be given to Barb at the end of the evening so all samples can be photographed & shared.
Your card will then be sent on to either our long-distance team members or new team members.
(6) Bring adhesive, scissors, cleaning tray & 1 grid sheet with you so that you can complete your projects
Table space is extremely limited so make sure you everything you need to complete the project fits into the shoebox (e.g., no Big Shots, heat embossing or Stamparatus)
REGISTERED as of 6/21: Ananda S | Barb B | Deedra K | Linda T | Marcy D | MaryAnn S | Sheryll S