- This event has passed.
BZBStampers Team 2020 Catalog Swap
Please read the following information carefully – this is different than any swap we’ve done before!
Deadline to Register: December 10th
- • Make 10 full cards featuring at least 1 stamp set from the 2020 Occasions OR Sale-A-Bration catalog
- • Please enclose all 10 of your swap cards in a sealed clear envelope (Item # 102619)
- • You may enter a second set of (10) swap cards but they must be different cards
- • Please do your best work; new demonstrators are encouraged to participate
The swap will take place at the January 4th Team Meeting at Elmers.
- • If you are long-distance, please have your cards to Barb no later than Thursday, January 2nd. (you’ll be sent additional information once the swap closes on December 15th)
- • If you live local but can’t attend the Team Meeting, please mail or drop off your swap cards to Barb no later than NOON on Thursday, January 2nd.
- • Please place a note inside your swap if you’d like them mailed back to you ($5 if 1 swap, $8 if 2 swaps) OR if you will pick up from Barb’s house.
NOTE: I still have cards from the Holiday Catalog Swap at my home that have never been picked up. I sadly need to institute a new policy — any cards not picked up by January 12th will be re-distributed to our new Demonstrators.
You are not considered registered until you fill out the ticket form below AND receive an email confirmation. Please contact me if you don’t receive a confirmation within 30 minutes.
REGISTERED as of 5PM on 12/10/19: Alicia G* | Amy N | Anna W | Annette J | Barb B* | Carol L* | Deni G | Erin L | Ethleen T | Heidi L | Jeanette T | Jennifer D* | Jody C* | Karen R* | Kim M | Lisa B | Marcy D* | Michelle B | Molly J* | Sheryll S* | Sunny K* | Susan W* | Tara M* | Teresa W | Trista C | Wendy S