The simple card layout for this easy Christmas Card will let you crank out a lot of Cards in no time!
To go along with the clean & simple layout of this card, I used one of my favorite Designer Papers – Wrapped in Plaid – and kept everything with clean lines. View other projects made with the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Paper here.
Note: If you don’t have a cutting machine, you can swap out the framelits I used on this card with 1-3/4″squares and a 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ rectangle for the sentiment.
- Whisper White: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” for card base & ¼ sheet for die cutting
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper: 2” x 5-1/2”
- Fold the Whisper White base card in half.
- Layer the 2” piece of Designer Paper onto the left side of the card base using Snail.
- Using your die cut machine, cut 3 of the 2nd smallest squares and 1 of the smallest stitched rectangle.
- Stamp the house, roof and door using the 3 different ink colors; alternate for each of the 3 squares.
- Using the Night of Navy ink pad, stamp the sentiment on the stitched rectangle.
- Adhere the 3 squares onto the right side of base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the sentiment on left side of card using Dimensionals.
- Tie the Curly Ribbon into a bow and adhere to sentiment rectangle using a mini-Dimensional.
- Optional: stamp one of the other sentiments inside the card using the ink color of your choice.
I hope today’s Tutorial inspired you to pull out your own stamps and create something beautiful! I’m always working on new simple papercrafting ideas to share – if you’d like to be notified via email when I post something new, sign up here.