Float some good wishes. Or arrange a relaxing get-together with friends. The Balloon Celebration Stamp Set has a bounty of thoughts and images to convey whatever you want to say!
Take the image I used for this card. I wasn’t sure at first what it was, but then decided it didn’t matter! I thought it would be fun to use it in a more abstract way and make the color palette I wanted to use the primary focus of the card.
Balloon Celebration Instructions
- I started with a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, folded at 4-1/4″ to create the card base.
- My stamping was done on a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White mat.
- I started by stamping the “wheel” 3 times in Bermuda Bay ink.
- After cleaning the stamp, I stamped the image again 3 times using Crushed Curry ink.
- And finally, I stamped the image 3 more times using the Watermelon Wonder ink, adding one of the images in the upper right corner to draw the eye and fill a bit of the white space on the card.
- Finally, I stamped the sentiment using Black Memento ink.
- To finish the card, I decided I needed a bit of bling and added various sizes of Rhinestone jewels in the center of each of the “wheels”. The mat was then mounted onto the white card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
A quick and easy card that is full of color and charm!