Bloom By Bloom Stamp Set – Retiring Soon!
I am truly going to miss the Bloom By Bloom Stamp set with it’s coordinating Happiness Blooms Designer Paper. The bold images make creating your own greeting card quick & easy!
The beauty of Stampin’ Up! products is that everything coordinates. In this card example, I absolutely love this Designer Paper. So I pulled the colors I wanted to use directly from the Designer paper – Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Call Me Clover, and then just grabbed the appropriate ink pads & cardstock. No more trying to figure out what goes with what!
Here’s how I made this card:
- Fold the 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Cut a 2″ x 5-1/2″ strip of the Happiness Blooms Designer Paper and layer onto the card base on the right side.
- Cut a 3″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp sentiment from Friendly Expressions Stamp Set using Calypso Coral ink.
- Stamp the bold flowers 2 times using Petal Pink ink. Fill in the center of the flower using Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the leaves using Call Me Clover ink.
- Adhere a 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip of Petal Pink cardstock to the white mat and layer onto the base card using Dimensionals.
- If desired, stamp a sentiment inside the card.
Products used on this Project:
Want to see more samples using the Happiness Blooms Designer Paper?
View them here.