I’m all about making pinterest-worthy cards without a lot of fuss or bother – and this Penguin card fits the bill!
- Night of Navy: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3-1/2” x 5”
- Designer Paper: 1-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Gold Foil: ½” x 5-1/2”
- Fold the Night of Navy cardstock on half. Layer the 4” x 5-1/4” mat inside the card..
- Layer the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper onto strip of Gold Foil; adhere to left side of card.
- Die cut the middle-sized rectangle from the 3-1/2” piece of Whisper White cardstock using the die-cut machine of your choice. (TIP: You can skip this step by cutting a 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock.)
- Using the Shaded Spruce ink pad, stamp the scarf onto the remaining scrap left over from Step #3. Fussy cut with Paper Snips and set aside.
- On the die cut rectangle, stamp the penguin using Night of Navy ink. Stamp sentiment above penguin using same ink.
- Adhere the scarf using Liquid Glue and color in the beak using the Pumpkin Pie Blend.
- Stamp the “shadow” below the penguin in Night of Navy ink; stamp again without reinking. If desired, add a bit of Wink of Stella for some sparkle.
- Adhere the White rectangle onto the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.