Have you heard about Stampin’ Up!’s new DistINKtive line of stamps? They use a new patent pending process that lays down the ink at different opacities, giving the finished image more depth. There’s nothing tricky about how to apply the ink: just ink the surface lightly for a perfect photographic finish.
One of my favorite stamp sets from this new line is the All The Good Things stamp set. I absolutely adore the images in this stamp set and it makes creating gorgeously vibrant cards quick and easy.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Poppy Parade 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”
- Mango Melody 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic Black 3-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Whisper White 3-3/8” x 3-5/8”
- Using Mango Melody ink, stamp the small fish randomly onto Mango Melody cardstock. Run the cardstock through the Big Shot using the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere onto the Poppy Parade base card.
- Ink the Large fish/sentiment stamp using Mango Melody ink. Using a Sponge Dauber dab Poppy Parade onto the fish; carefully dab Black ink onto the sentiment. “Huff” on the stamp to re-moisten ink and stamp onto the Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink the small fish using Mango Melody ink; dab Poppy Parade onto fish. “Huff” and stamp onto White cardstock as shown in the sample. Layer White cardstock onto Black cardstock.
- Adhere Black mat onto base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.