Once a month I do a “Stamping Celebration” for my direct downline, The BZBStampers. It’s a little bit of business chatter, and a lot of stamping & snacking! This month, our focus is on Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration products – items that are free with a $50 order! Wahoo!!
The card above is one of the projects we’ll be making and it was inspired by Demonstrator Ronda Wade. It uses a lot of free product! *Ü*
- I started with a half sheet (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″) of Sahara Sand cardstock as my card base.
- I then added a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of the Sale-A-Bration Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper. One side of this paper has a marble effect, while this side has varying shades of blue — I thought it looked a bit like sky, with some wispy clouds – perfect for my little airplane!
- I used a 6-1/2″ piece of the Natural Chevron Ribbon (one of my personal fav’s) and taped it to the back of the Designer Paper. I thought it gave the card a bit of directional zing!
- One a piece of Whisper White scrap paper, I stamped the plane from “Sky Is The Limit” in Soft Sky ink and then stamped the sentiment in Crumb Cake ink, and then punched out the focal image using the 2-1/2″ circle punch.
- Before I adhered the circle, I stamped the “love clouds” in Soft Sky ink onto the Designer Paper using the circle as a guide for positioning, and then I added the circle using Dimensionals.
- An Easy Peasy card!
Just a reminder that this Stamp Set and Designer Paper retires on February 15th — put it at the top of your Wish List today! *Ü*