Use the following site map to find things quickly. Questions? Email Barb!
Training for NewBee’s:
- Business Basics (What To Do First)
- Business Basics (The Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Website – things you’ll need to know)
- Business Basics (VIDEO: How to be Found on the Demonstrator Locator/Directory)
- Business Basics (Did you know you can earn FREE STAMPS?)
- Business Basics (Organize Your Stamping Office Space)
- Business Basics (Organize Your Stamping Creative Space)
- Business Basics (E-Mail and Social Media)
- Business Basics (VIDEO: Flex Points and Why You Want Them)
- Business Basics (VIDEO: Why you need a DBWS – Demonstrator Business Website) OR visit the DBWS Video Tutorial Page here
- Business Basics (FILE: What Is A Card Swap?)
- Business Basics (What is the Weight of our Stampin’ Up! Cardstock?)
- Business Basics (VIDEO: How To See What Your Customers Have Ordered in the Past)
- Business Basics (VIDEO: How To Use The Customer Selector)
- Business Basics (2018-2019 New Catalog Marketing)
Mindset & Motivation
- Stampin’ Up! Leadership Survey: What Does It Take To Be Successful?
- Stampin’ Up! Leadership Survey: Touch Your Stampin’ Up! Business Every Day
Stampin’ Up! Orders:
- VIDEO: The Different Types of Orders plus Ordering Tips & Tricks
- VIDEO: What Is A Host Code (and how to use it)
Customers – How To Get Them & How To Keep Them:
- Why do I need “customers” if I’m a hobby demonstrator?
- How to add a customer to the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Website
- How to find out what a customer has ordered from you in the past
- How do I send catalogs to my customers?
- The Fortune Is In The Follow-Up (and how to set up your follow-up system)
Stampin’ Up! Events
- What is a Workshop vs. Class vs. Club?
- Do Open Houses Work?
- Tips on how to set up your Stampin’ Up! bet
- Your event is for your customer – not you!
- KISS – Keep It Simple, Stamper!
- How to Hold a Stamping Bingo
Social Media & Blogging:
- How to use MailChimp for free to create customer newsletters
- VIDEO: How to help Customers purchase from your Newsletter (Monetize!)
Creating Graphics for your Stampin’ Up! Business:
- VIDEO: How to Convert a Stampin’ Up! Flyer (from a PDF file to a JPG graphic)
- VIDEO: How to Watermarke Your Photo’s using Canva (Free Program)
- VIDEO: How to Use GIF images Stampin’ Up! provides
- VIDEO: Making Graphics using PicMonkey (paid tool, no longer free)
Time Management & Organization Tools
- VIDEO 1-A: How to Use A Google Calendar Based System
- VIDEO 1-B: Use a Google Calendar to Organize Your Stampin’ Up! Business Easily
- Paper Planner vs. Computer Apps (and how to use a both)
- Don’t Get Overwhelmed (Time Blocking to the rescue!)
Stampin’ Up! Samples & Classes
Barb’s Live Video’s & Webinars
- How To Avoid The Comparision Trap (Facebook Live Video)
- How To Connect With New Customers (Facebook Live Video)
- 2 Magic Words To Increase Your Facebook Presence (Facebook Live Video)
- How Pricing Can Make Or Break Your Events (Facebook Live Video)
- Getting Clear About Time Management (Facebook Live Video)
- The Cow & The Buffalo (Facebook Live Video)