You are going to love the “wow!” factor that is added to this clean & simple card by using the Recessed Panel card design.
I had never seen this card design before. I was scrolling through Pinterest and found this card by Handcrafted by Helen and knew I had to case the design. What I love the most about this card layout is that it looks difficult, but is actually really easy to do!
Directions for the Recessed Panel Design:
- Shimmery White Card Base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Shimmery White cardstock: : 1” x 5 ½” , 2¼” x 5 ½” and scrap for peach
- Peekaboo Peach: ½” x 5 ½” (2)
- Fruit Stand Designer Paper: 1” x 5 ½”
- Fold the Shimmery White card base in half.
- Adhere the 1” strip of Designer Paper to the card base, 1” from the left fold line.
- Adhere the ½” strips of Peekaboo Peach to the long side of the 1” and 2 ¼” pieces of Shimmery White cardstock.
- On the 2 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of Shimmery White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Peekaboo Peach ink.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ink the peach stamp using Peekaboo Peach ink. Using a sponge dauber, dab a bit of Flirty Flamingo onto the stamp and then stamp onto the White scrap paper. Ink the peach leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink and add to stamped peach image. Cut out using paper snips.
- Adhere the cut out peach to the card using Dimensionals.
We’ll be making this Card in my Rootie Tootie Fruitie Stamp Class later this month – we’d love to have you join us!