- Attend in-person – FREE for my 1-3 levels of downline; $5 for everyone else (active demonstrators only, please)
- Long-Distance – $6 (to cover cost of postage) Your Cardstock Sampler will be collated for you and your Ink Color Chart will be completed for you. Both will be mailed to your home, postmarked by May 23rd.
- Local but cannot attend in person – $16; your Cardstock Sampler will be collated for you and your Ink Color Chart will be completed for you. Both will be mailed to your home, postmarked by June 1st.
A couple of housekeeping items:
- If attending the Event live, please do not arrive before 4PM as my customer event won’t be ending until 4. *Ü*
- It shouldn’t take more than 90 minutes to complete everything – make sure you give yourself enough time to have everything completed by 9PM. (We have to be out of the facility no later than 9.)
- Long-Distance is defined as living 60 miles outside the Portland metro area (if you’re not sure, do a Goggle Search – for example “Portland to Salem” is 49 miles or not defined as Long-Distance.)
- To do the Chart for free, you must attend in person. No exceptions.
- The Charts may not have all the colors if any of the ink pads or cardstock are on backorder on May 2nd.
- The Cardstock Sampler includes only the core 50 colors. I recommend you punch holes in the cardstock & put on a Book Ring (available at any office supply store) for each use. (Ring and punching not available at the Event.)