One of the things I will never do is take your business for granted. I am so appreciative that you have chosen me to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and it’s important to me to say Thank You for your continued friendship and support.
One of the ways I do this is via my Queen Bee VIP Premium Offer. This Offer is published monthly and you are free to participate when it works into your schedule.
- Place an order on-line with me and make sure you use the VIP Code for that month. The January VIP Code is HND6QURF.
- Each month’s Code will be included in my Weekly Newsletter, as well as posted here on on this page of my website.
- Only orders that use the VIP Code will be included in that month’s Premium Offer.
- At the end of each month, each stamper who used the Queen Bee VIP Code will be mailed that month’s offer – usually a thank you card with samples of that month’s product.
In Addition to Bonus Products, Queen Bee’s also earn:
- free Catalogs when released by Stampin’ Up! (Annual Catalog in June, Holiday Catalog in September and Occasions Catalog in January.)
- free Tutorial Newsletter published every Thursday. This Newsletter will include at least one tutorial, and 1 “special feature” such as a technique, fancy fold, punch art, color combination, sketch design, etc.
- occasional specials and first-chance stamping opportunites as published by me.
HOW TO I PLACE AN ON-LINE ORDER?
- Go to my Online Store
- Create an account if you don’t have one already. If you have one, log into your account. If you forget your password, you can ask for a new one.
- Start shopping!
- You can enter the Queen Bee Code at any point during your shopping period. (See the graphic below.) Make sure my name, Barb Brimhall, appears in the upper right corner.
- Please DO NOT select the “no contact” option. If you choose to checkout as a guest or click to receive no contact from me, I will not be able to include in that month’s promotion because unfortunately, your contact details will be hidden from me and I won’t know you placed the order! If you accidentally do this, let me know and I can call Stampin’ Up! to opt you back into the Promotion.
- That’s it! You can continue shipping to checkout and pay for your order.
- REMEMBER – if your order is $150 before shipping/tax, do not use the Queen Bee VIP Code as you’ll want to receive Host Rewards from Stampin’ Up!