One of the things I will never do is take your business for granted. I am so appreciative that you have chosen me to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and it’s important to me to say Thank You for your continued friendship and support.
How It Works:
- Place an order on-line with me and make sure you use the VIP Code for that month. The April VIP Code is GUHFF3SC.
- Each month’s Code will be included in my Weekly Newsletter, as well as posted here on on this page of my website.
- Only orders that use the VIP Code will be included in that month’s Premium Offer.
- At the end of each month, each stamper who used the Queen Bee VIP Code will be mailed that month’s offer – usually a thank you card with samples of that month’s product.
In Addition to Bonus Products, Queen Bee’s also earn:
- free Catalogs when released by Stampin’ Up! (Annual Catalog in June, Holiday Catalog in September and Occasions Catalog in January.)
- free Tutorial Newsletter published every Thursday. This Newsletter will include at least one tutorial, and 1 “special feature” such as a technique, fancy fold, punch art, color combination, sketch design, etc.
- occasional specials and first-chance stamping opportunites as published by me.
HOW TO I PLACE AN ON-LINE ORDER?
- Go to my Online Store
- Create an account if you don’t have one already. If you have one, log into your account. If you forget your password, you can ask for a new one.
- Start shopping!
- You can enter the Queen Bee Code at any point during your shopping period. (See the graphic below.) Make sure my name, Barb Brimhall, appears in the upper right corner.
- Please DO NOT select the “no contact” option. If you choose to checkout as a guest or click to receive no contact from me, I will not be able to include in that month’s promotion because unfortunately, your contact details will be hidden from me and I won’t know you placed the order! If you accidentally do this, let me know and I can call Stampin’ Up! to opt you back into the Promotion.
- That’s it! You can continue shipping to checkout and pay for your order.
- REMEMBER – if your order is $150 before shipping/tax, do not use the Queen Bee VIP Code as you’ll want to receive Host Rewards from Stampin’ Up!