This is another Sale-A-Bration card we’ll be making at our BZBStampers Team Celebration this Saturday. I love, love, love the colors on this card – they’re bright & sunny, but balanced out by the use of Early Espresso for the card base. A big thank you to Ronda Wade for the stamping inspiration!
Here’s how I made this card:
- I started with a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Early Espresso cardstock for the card base.
- I then used a piece of the same Designer Paper I used on yesterday’s card, but this time I used the “marble” side.
- I then added a 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ Crushed Curry mat.
- I stamped the main image (sentiment) in Early Espresso ink onto a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/5″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. I added a few flowers in Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry ink. Yummy! After layering the white mat onto the Curry mat, I added it to the card using Dimensionals.
- To finish it off, I used one of the large Gold Metallic buttons, adding some Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine. I adhered the button with Glue Dots.