Valentine’s Day, like Christmas, is the perfect occasion to get all “glittery”. (I’m pretty sure that’s a word, and if it isn’t, it should be!)
The card above certainly fits the “glitter” bill – and it’s soft dreamy colors make it the perfect Valentine’s Day card! And don’t you just love how everything with Stampin’ Up! coordinates? No more guessing or trying to find the perfect color match — easy peasy & time saved!
- I started with a half-sheet of Whisper White cardstock, cut in half at 4-1/4″ x 11″, and then folded at 5-1/2″ to make a standard size card.
- On each side of the folded card, I adhered a 1″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Blushing Bride Glimmer paper. Over that, I added a 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, which I adhere to the card with Dimensionals.
- On a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ I stamped the heart from Bloomin’ Love using Blushing Bride Ink and adhered to the card using Dimensionals. I also added a few Pearls…just cuz…
- Below this mat, I added three 1/2″ strips of cardstock, which I “flagged” at the bottom to create banners – one each in Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Blushing Bride Glimmer paper. I then adhered this to the card using Dimensionals.
- On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment in Blushing Bride ink and then cut it out using the Circle Framelits, mainly because they were handy (one of our circle punches would have worked too!)
- I adhered to the white mat to the card to finish – and it’s all ready for my ooey-gooey sentiment to hand-write inside!