Today I’m sharing the final card we’ll be making at The BZBstampers Celebration tomorrow. I can’t wait!!!
When I first saw this card, designed by Demonstrator Ronda Wade, I realized I was going to c.a.s.e. (copy & share everything) it straight out – I loved everything about it!
This card features the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, “What I Love” — I adore this stamp set! The flowers are a 3-step flower (love it!), there are 2 kinds of leaves, a couple of floral accents, finished up by sentiments in a fabulous font! What’s not to love!?!
This is another very simple card, but the colors are what make this one really pop:
- I started with a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Wisteria Wonder card base.
- I then added a 1″ by 5-1/2″ piece of the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack (free during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 order.)
- On top of the Vellum, I added a 1/4″ x 5-1/4″ strip of Silver Glimmer Paper, “notching” the ends with my scissors.
- Using a 3″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment in the lower left corner using Elegant Eggplant ink. (I wish I had stamped it a bit lower, but if it was perfect, it wouldn’t be fun, right?)
- I inked the boldest stamp in Wisteria Wonder ink, tapped some of the ink off on my scrap paper, and stamped the bold flower. I repeated randomly over the card.
- I then stamped the next boldest image using Wisteria Wonder ink – but this time I didn’t tap off any ink. This gave those flowers a lot of depth & shadowing.
- Finally, I added the outline stamp using Elegant Eggplant ink – wowzers! This final step really made those flowers pop!
- I added the leaves randomly around the flowers using Old Olive ink, layered the white cardstock onto a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Elegant Eggplant cardstock and adhered this panel to the card using Dimensionals.
- While you can’t see it in the picture very well, I wanted to add a bit of sparkle to this card so I used the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter brush. Oh my gosh – I am SO addicted to this brush! I have to be very careful as I find myself wanting to add it to everything! *Ü*
A very easy but fun card – I hope you like it!