Our 7th Annual Fall Stamping Retreat at the Oregon Garden Resort is now full *but* we are taking a Waiting List!
The Retreat Fee includes:
- A fabulous goodie bag with $60 in Stampin’ Up! product from the 2017 Annual & Holiday catalogs
- 50 fun Make & Takes (you’ll be making 2 each of 25 projects)
- Buffet Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday, Deluxe Buffet Lunch & Dinner on Saturday
- 3 optional classes (for an additional fee) featuring brand new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Product released on September 1, 2017
- Fun Table Gifts throughout the weekend
- Access to the Stamping Room from 7pm Friday, November 3rd through 11am Sunday, November 5th. Stay up and stamp as late as you want!
- FREE admission to the Oregon Gardens — make sure you bring your camera!
- Every room at the Oregon Garden Resort has a mini-fridge, gas fireplace, complimentary coffee & tea, and cable TV
- Raffles for fabulous Stampin’ Up! products, doorprizes and a FUN Saturday night party!
- Discounts for services from the Oregon Garden Spa
We are receiving a discounted room fee at the Oregon Garden Resort & Spa for $99 for double occupancy per night plus applicable taxes. Each additional person is $15 extra per night (up to a max of 4 people). You will need to book your room directly with the Resort – more information will be sent to you upon registration.
Your Goodie Bag
Upon check in you will receive a goodie bag with products that you will use for your make and takes. You will need to bring your own adhesive, scissors, bone folder, Aqua Painter and/or Blender Pen. You will be sharing your project box with one other stamper and you can work on your make & takes at your own pace over the course of the weekend.
Hours of Operation
Room Check-In at the Resort is any time after 3pm on Friday, November 3rd. **No one will be allowed into the Stamping Room until 7:00pm** Keep in mind that dinner Friday night is not included and you may want to pick something up on your way. There are several restaurants in the area – you can eat out or order in. There is a fabulous restaurant at the Oregon Garden Resort — and the food from the bar is very reasonable. You will have access to your craft station all weekend until Sunday at 11am. The rooms will be open 24 hours a day should you want to stay up late if your creative juices are flowing! Barb will be available until 10pm on Friday & Saturday evening, and after 8am on Saturday & Sunday morning.
There will be 3 classes available for you to sign up for if you would like. Details of the classes will be posted at a later date.
*overnight accommodations are separate
- $225 Early Bird Pre-Paid Registration (pre-pay entire registration fee by February 28, 2017)
- $250 Early Bird Registration (pay $50 deposit; pay reminder of fee by April 30, 2017)
- $275 Standard Registration (March 1 – June 30, 2017)
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration to reserve your spot. Once your deposit is received, Barb will contact you to make further payment instructions. You can pay the remaining balance as a one-time payment, or make equal monthly payments (the amount will be based on the number of months between your original deposit and September 30th.) All registrations must be paid by September 30th. Please note: I will not be accepting any cash/check payments this year. All payments must be made on-line (my accountant is getting tough with me! *Ü* )
- CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event you can no longer attend the Retreat Weekend you will receive a full refund (minus the $50 non-refundable deposit) if you cancel before September 30, 2017. Any cancellations after October 1st will not receive a refund; however, you will receive all supplies/goodies from the Retreat. You are also welcome to “sell” your ticket to another participant.
Why The Oregon Garden Resort
in addition to stamping, you can:
- Relax in the full-service Moonstone Spa located inside the Oregon Garden Resort.
- Visit the beautiful, 80-acre Oregon Garden and explore their 20 specialty gardens, full of winter beauty.
- Unwind at a relaxing yoga class at the Oregon Garden Resort. Classes are on Fridays & Sundays at 9am and are free for Resort guests.
- Tour the Frank Lloyd Wright Gordon House – one of Oregon’s most fascinating structures with unique architectural wonders.
- Enjoy a movie at the Palace Theatre, Silverton’s historical movie theater playing new box office hits nightly.
Thank you for your interest in our 7th annual Fall Stamp Retreat!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Barb Brimhall at [email protected].